Drew Lachey reunited with the cast at Dancing With the Stars, while we are so happy to see Drew back, it is even more exciting to see his stunning wife Lea Dellecave Lachey.
I’m pretty sure we all know who Drew lachey is; if you thought:
· Accomplished singer
· He was the final member to join singing group “98 Degrees”
· Brother to Nick Lachey
· Joined the Army Reserves after graduating high school
· Won season 2 of Dancing with The Stars with partner Cheryl Burke
· Made his Broadway debut as a cast member in Rent in 2004
· Was named the host of HGTV’s $250,000 challenge in 2009, following his appearance on the networks Summer Showdown.
Well, let me tell you; you were right on! But what about Lea Dellecave Lachey?
36-year-old Lea was born Lea Carmen Dellecave on June 4, 1976, she was raised in Cincinnati. OH just like hubby Drew. Believe it or not they have known each other since the 5th grade! Can you imagine how many stories she could tell about the Lachey brothers and that we could never hear! Drew and Lea were childhood and high school sweethearts and not mere working partners as many may think since Lea was in fact the choreographer for 98 Degrees, as well as one of the dancers; which gives you a hint of how talented she is.
At age 17 Drew got her a promise ring how romantic! Which he replaced later with an engagement one. They became an item in October 14, 2000. Their first child, daughter Isabella Lachey was born on March 23, 2006 in Los Angeles, California. Their second child, son Hudson Nicholas Lachey was born on May 15, 2010 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Follow Lea Lachey on Twitter here